July 9, 2012

ALOHA, YMCA

Monday Evening


Gym
So good to be back!!!! It was like coming home :) I didn't push super hard tonight- did 30 minutes on the treadmill at an incline for 352 calories burned, but it was so nice.

Weight: I weighed in today and then I am going to weigh in again Friday. On Friday I will tell you both today's weight and Friday's at the same time because while there is definitely real weight gain (duh :) ) I am sure that at least a bit of it is water weight that will come off hopefully fast. I will say this- It was not as big of a gain as I expected! Although I was expecting a LOT since I literally ate and drank whatever I wanted and didn't work out the whole second week...

Date
No food in the house. Wanting to spend time together. Zach has a job promotion. What do all these have in common?? They are all good reasons for a date!! (We can always come up with a good reason for a date ;) )

Missing Hawaiian flavors, Zach and I headed out for a sushi date! We made our way to Fusion Japanese where Monday nights = all you can eat sushi :)

We had a bowl of miso soup to start
Then shared these four sushi rolls!!
Spicy Tuna Red Snapper
Philly Roll
Geisha Roll
Crab Roll
After our date we stopped by my mom and dad's to tell them the good news about Zach's job as well as bestow a Hawaii gift upon them:
A bottle of Maui Splash from Tedeschi winery!! Can't get pineapple wine from Maui anywhere near Indiana :) (Or pineapple wine in general...) Sat out on the porch and had half of this glass. Wasn't feeling a whole glass, think I am a bit wined out from vacation!

Ending the night with a nut cup sundae and some Bachelorette.

No comments:

Post a Comment