July 18, 2012

TASTE OF THE ISLANDS

Wednesday Afternoon


What was that? Did you say it's been too long since I have had eggs? Funny. I thought so too! :)
Sauteed a mess of veggies on the stove- green pepper, red pepper and mushrooms. Decided to do it in just a bit of butter today to really enhance my mushrooms!

When my veggies got tender enough I poured on some egg whites and whipped it all up into a scramble. My seasoning was a gift Mom and Dad had brought us back from their Hawaii trip.
There are three altogether, but today I tried out the Hawaiian Spice blend.

BEST SCRAMBLED EGGS ever! The spices made the dish for sure-- can't wait to try out the others!
Workout was a sporadic bunch of toning moves with dumbbells for the arms, jumping jacks + butt kicks + jump rope for some cardio and a whole lotta cleaning for John and Heather! (And for total body ;) )

Thinking about trying something at the gym tonight that I haven't done in ages...we shall see!

Oh! By the way I made up a Facebook page for our mini-golf place called "Delta Greens Mini-Golf and More" so feel free to check that out if you feel so inclined :)

{Edited to add}
Felt a little munchy late afternoon and my hand dipped into each one of these fake foods once (okay- the choco chips twice...) and then I stood back deeply unsatisfied and wondered why I even put one bite into my mouth. If it wasn't for the daycare I wouldn't even have things like cheese crackers and pringles in the house. I don't even like these things really! Weird moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment