July 12, 2012

FRUITASTIC

Thursday Afternoon


I didn't mention it yet, but yesterday afternoon I bought plane tickets!!! (Or ticket I should say since it's just for me!) Two weeks exactly from today I will be flying to Georgia at 7pm to spend the next three days with my best friend Kori! It's now been 5 months since I last saw her. We've been friends for almost 20 years (doesn't that sound crazy?! we went to school together ever since 1st grade) and this is the longest we have ever went without seeing each other in that whole time :/

Kathy (my daycare sub) is a lifesaver and is going to be working that full Friday for me so that I can arrive on Thursday night for a little extra time and Kori and I's first Thursday Night Date in person since January! (We've been keeping them up since she moved always with a phone date or Skype date every Thursday- even when I was in Hawaii :) )
On to lunch! I spied leftover broccoli from last night's dinner in the fridge. It wasn't a ton, but I wanted it with my lunch for sure!
Hot day, not a huge appetite (oatmeal sure holds you over!) led to me wanting juicy fruit for lunch. So to accompany the broccoli I had a peach and some grapes.

I can tell I'm a little bit of a weakling after vacay and am ready to get these arms toned back up, so afternoon workout was all focused on reps with dumbbells. Think I'll ever get around to buying the 10lbers?

No comments:

Post a Comment