July 15, 2012

SUNK

Sunday Evening


This afternoon was great...except for a slight mishap.... Mom picked me up and we went out to my grandma and Larry's (her husband) where they have a beautiful pond. We floated around enjoying the hot day and sunny weather and had some pretty funny incidents. I got some great pictures our their on our inner tubes with my underwater camera. Where are the pictures? Oh, well they are on the camera. Where is the camera? Oh, it's underwater! :(

The sky got really dark pretty fast and Mom and I were trying to get back in to the dock and I was pulling her and SPLASH! Camera fell out of the cup holder on the inner tube and into a deep, deep part of the pond. Even though I have contacts in I dove in repeatedly and opened my eyes but could see literally nothing. It was so, so murky. I am also horrible at holding my breath and so when I tried to near the bottom I kept having to come back up. Majorly bummed about this... Nothing I can do though, so that's that.

Driving back from Grandma's was super dark behind us (luckily I had my other camera) and about to storm any minute...
 But looking ahead to Muncie was nothing but blue skies. We need rain so bad and we just aren't getting any!!
 Got to Mom and Dad's and had 2 cookies and a bit of wine-
 Then Dad brought Chinese takeout for dinner and I had an egg roll, lo mein, kung pao chicken and bit of rice.
 When Mom took me home I wanted her to try my Razzle that I picked up from Harmony yesterday. I poured myself a small glass as well, but only drank half. Wined out for awhile I think!

{Edited to add}
Had 3 tsp. of different nut butters to end my night!
-White Chocolate Wonderful
-Justins chocolate hazelnut butter
-aaand Dark Chocolate Dreams! A new one I picked up yesterday! Made by the same people as the white chocolate wonderful and delicious all the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment