July 20, 2012

BLANK CANVAS

Friday Afternoon

I keep trying to type Wednesday, what is up with that?! Well thankfully it's NOT Weds. but Friday! 

Today I had a tortilla that was a blank canvas begging to be decorated...with toppings that is!
A bit of white chocolate wonderful, cinnamon, honey, banana and raisins later and I had an incredible wrap! Complete with a small side of dark chocolate dreams for dipping (loving this new nut butter!)
Know what else I love? That this giant tortilla is 80 cal. with 12g of fiber and made with all-natural ingredients!
Workout has been random movements today- whenever I fit in some jumping jacks, butt kicks, push-ups and the like I do. A little here and there all day long adds up to a good sweat session! Time to finish out the other half of this workday and it's off to Indy for dinner with John and Heather!! Not sure where we are taking them yet, but wherever it is will be good :) And I am sure this means another late post tonight...

{Edited to add}
Vicki (my mother-in-law) came by during nap-time to discuss putt putt course business and bestowed a scoop of Eskimo Kisses upon me. Possibly my new favorite flavor from the Scoop!! (The Delta Scoop is the ice cream shop at our mini-golf course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment