July 8, 2012

DELAYED

Saturday Morning


I don't believe I have ever been delayed at an airport before, but right now we are. We're currently sitting in Denver Airport awaiting our flight to take us to Indy. It's the last leg of our journey and we're stuck! Right now it's just delayed by half an hour, so hopefully it doesn't take longer!

Last night we checked in and got on our flight without a hitch. It was a smooth, fast flight. No turbulence and got into Denver a half hour earlier than expected. I slept off and on the whole flight, but I still feel awfully exhausted. It seemed like I was repositioning every 10 minutes- planes are NOT comfortable!

When we got to Denver airport we ate breakfast in the Mile High Grill, about the only non-fast food place. But man this is not the trip for breakfasts!! (Though Zach was happy to have biscuits and gravy :) ) I had an omelette with home fries that was no better than getting fast food. Pretty greasy and sub-par quality...looking forward to making a good bowl of oatmeal sometime this week!! :)

Now it's just playing the waiting game- looks like a 45 minute delay at this point...

No comments:

Post a Comment