July 31, 2012

THE SUN STILL RISES

Tuesday Morning


The sun still rises...even after you have eaten terribly! Honestly it has been really tough to get back into a good routine ever since vacation (obviously). Some days are great, others not so much... Thankfully there are no big events/trips in my near future which is exactly the kind of break I need to get back into a gym/fixing dinner/healthy eating schedule again. Tonight we are going to a nice place for Dad's birthday along with me making him a dessert, but I have a plan in place! No alcohol or bread at dinner and only eating a small sliver of his birthday treat!

So on to today and better foods... :)
This morning's breakfast was poached egg whites with a banana.
The egg whites in the glass before poaching...
Then it poofs up all cooked in the microwave and I douse it in pepper :)

A meal I can enjoy along with feeling good about it!!

Also got my 30 minute booty call in this morning on the gazelle along with some stretching. I used to stretch every day and I really need to get back into that habit. I could feel how tight my muscles were today!

No comments:

Post a Comment