July 26, 2012

PASTALESS PASTA

Thursday Afternoon


It's got the veggies. It's got the pasta sauce. It's got the makings of being one good bowl of pasta...but where's the noodles??

:D Left 'em out of course! Since I had pasta last night and am about to spend a weekend in Georgia not fixing my own healthy meals, I figure I had better stick to allll veggies. So I did.
Cooked up some mushrooms, green pepper, yellow pepper, tomatoes and broccoli. Then topped it all with pasta sauce at the end.

One big bowl of deliciousness!

So far for exercise I have managed to stretch (have to get back into doing that daily!), do a ton of arms with dumbbells (my arms are so tired now!), do butt kicks + jumping jacks + jump rope and am planning on doing more time on the gazelle as well.

The clock is ticking down...

No comments:

Post a Comment