July 17, 2012

SUMMER SALAD

Tuesday Afternoon


Continuing in the summery, fruity theme of this morning I put together a bright summer salad!
Used up the last of my romaine as a vehicle for:
-strawberrries
-cucumber
-basil
-goat cheese cheddar blend
-pine nuts
-cherry tomatoes
-balsamic vinegar

There is just something magical about the combination of strawberries + basil + goat cheese! And everything else just seemed to accompany it perfectly!

Fan. Tastic.

This afternoon I had a major craving...for ZWOW!!! So I decided to be brave and try my luck with ZWOW 23, aptly named Burpee Torture.
The rundown:
-Yoga Burpees 5 reps
-Ab Splitters 5 reps
-Burpees 50 reps
-Air Squats 100 reps
Do this whole thing 2 times through.

That may sound like ONLY two times, but I don't think I could survive even a partial 3rd round!! Plus it takes 20 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment