July 23, 2012

GAME CRAZY

Sunday Evening


Zach and I turned today into a game day! Some days we just love playing games all day. We played bananagrams (takes much longer with only two people...), yahtzee, and scattergories we played on the roof!
Then Mom and Dad came over and we taught them Bananagrams and they loved it! I had a couple glasses of wine throughout all the game playing.
Then we all headed to our most recent favorite hang-out spot...Delta Greens! We played a round of mini golf and I came in last. I have got to get better at this course!
 Mom french braided my hair for the first time in years!





After golf we went to Scotty's for dinner and sat outside on the patio. Zach and I shared a chip and dip appetizer.
Then for dinner I got a burger with mac and cheese.
I am now so full of foods that really had no nutritious value whatsoever (really from a lot of the weekend!) and I know that I have got to start eating better again because my body does not care for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment