July 11, 2012

HONEY BEAR

Wednesday Afternoon


My sanity has come back with the return of things green and leafy!!!
Finally, a salad!
I still didn't have Zach get a ton of groceries since it's half-way through the week. I just had him pick up what was needed for the next few days worth of meals, so this salad is still a bit sparse but it's a salad all the same.
Romaine with red pepper, green pepper and baby carrots dressed in olive oil, sea salt, pepper and honey.

My body says thank you :)
I've been feeling a serious cardio craving and think I need to be getting a good bit of cardio in before doing as much toning, so I did another 45 minutes on the gazelle for my afternoon workout. I was entertained by catching up with episodes of America's Got Talent on Hulu!

Plans tonight with Hillary for the first time since I've been back! And plans to cook dinner for the first time since I've been back! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment