July 31, 2012

THE IMPOSSIBLE

Tuesday Afternoon


"It's kind of fun to do the impossible" -- Walt Disney


Read this quote today and it's been sticking with me so I wanted to share it with all of you :)
Lunch was a plethora of veggies cooked up slightly Asian style! I had on hand: baby carrots, spinach leaves, mushrooms, green pepper, broccoli and cherry tomatoes.

First I mixed the following:
-chicken broth
-sesame oil
-tamari sauce
-red pepper flakes
While sautéing all veggies (except spinach + tomatoes) with garlic in a little bit of oil. When my veggies reached crisp-tender I poured in the liquid mix and added the spinach + tomatoes to cook just until the spinach got a bit wilted.
Topped it all off with a handful of unsalted peanuts!!


This afternoon I was ready for a Zuzana Light workout! Today I decided to go back to the beginning and do ZWOW 1 (which I have never done before). I think she has 23 or 24 out so far??
ZWOW 1:
-10 dive bombers
-5 burpees
-20 squat leg lifts each side
-5 burpees
-10 side plank lifts each side
-5 burpees
-10 pistol squats each leg
-5 burpees
Do All Three Times Through

Excited for Dad's birthday celebration tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment