July 18, 2012

NOTHING NEW

Wednesday Evening


Tonight at the gym I....used the elliptical!! Haha okay, so not what I alluded to in my earlier post. Thing is, I got off work a lot earlier than I expected and so it didn't quite work out tonight. Perhaps next Wednesday? Anyways I did 37 (weird number huh?) hot minutes on the elliptical for 351 calories gone.

Hot & Sweaty me with a nice juicy reward of Razzle! The bottle I bought from Harmony Winery when Leah and I went last weekend- deelish!
Had a glass of blueberry wine after that I got from way back when we went to Tennessee over Memorial Day weekend- it's gone a bit bad...

Just not feeling hungry much tonight. Sure I will eat something at some point though...I'll keep you updated!

{Edited to add}
Finally around 8:30 I got hungry and made up a big bowl of organic pasta!
Organic tri-color fusilli + organic tomato vodka sauce + organic goat cheddar topped with red pepper flakes = one delicious bowl of pasta you don't have to feel bad about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment