July 25, 2012

ALL SCRAMBLED UP

Wednesday Morning


 I have been trying to eat up veggies this week before I leave for Georgia tomorrow. Zach will always eat whatever vegetable I fix, but if they are just sitting in the fridge all weekend they probably won't get utilized... ;)

This morning's veggie use was an egg white scramble! Cooked up some green and yellow pepper and mushrooms in a teensy dab of butter and then poured egg whites on top. Scrambled it all up and seasoned with pepper, red pepper flakes and another one of my Hawaiian sea salts! Used the Hawaiian Herb Blend today and it was nice and flavorful, still like the Alalea blend best though so far. Threw in the last bit of some fat-free feta and it made a meal!

 Did my 30 minutes on the gazelle as well.

I can't believe I fly out TOMORROW for Georgia!! It has been over 5 months now since I have seen Kori- the longest we have every gone in our lives. Tragic. This weekend will fly by, but will be a lovely mini-break from reality, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment