July 13, 2012

THEY AREN'T BUFFALO...THEY'RE SHRIMP!!

Friday Evening


Good to return to turbo! It was a round I had only done once before and so it was rather challenging and I quite enjoyed it :)

Weight: Gotta be honest with you, I don't want to post it yet. Mostly because this week Weds-today has been exactly the kind of healthy, recovery from vacation it needs to be but both Mon & Tues were pretty awful and have held me back. I have dropped 3 pounds this week, but just not as much as I was hoping for. Definitely promising a number next week though!!

Dinner was a healthy take on boneless wings!
Buffalo Shrimp! From my cookbook "I Can't Believe it's not Fattening!"

I created a bag of flour, cayenne, garlic powder and sea salt to toss my shrimp in.
Cooked them up in a skillet just for a few minutes...

Then took the shrimp out, put butter + hot sauce in, then re-added the shrimp and tossed it around to coat.

Side of asparagus seasoned with garlic salt.
Zach was home for dinner tonight!!! So nice to dine with him again :)
 The shrimp was. fantastic. So, so good! I will most definitely be making these again!!!
While I cooked away I had this nice 3.5 oz glass of the last of my Pasture Mark that I bought from my tasting event Vintage Indiana back in June. It was only appropriate to drink it from my commemorative Vintage Indiana glass :)
On to enjoy my Friday night!

{Edited to add}
I met up with Christine and some of her friends. I had a little less than half of this margarita, just wasn't in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment