July 15, 2012

PRE-MADE BANANA

Sunday Afternoon


Starting at 12 today Zach's boys team has soccer camp until Wednesday. He will come home at night, but basically I am on my own for the next couple days except between the hours of 10pm and 6am...sleeping time.... I plan on being productive though! (And also having some fun :) )

When I got home from church/errands I fixed myself a banana and leftover beans and rice. Or rather I fixed the beans and rice, the banana was already ready!

Next was the gym- surprised how much I missed it after just one day off! I did 36 minutes on the treadmill- ran a mile, then did the rest at a 15 incline (438 calories burned).

Now I have a bit of breathing room for a few minutes and I'll just see where the afternoon takes me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment