July 31, 2012

A SHORT FLIGHT

Sunday Evening


Kori and I left the Atlanta Zoo this afternoon and promptly got...a bit lost! Luckily we had left the zoo with a good amount of time before I had to be at the airport so I still made it just fine.

Got in and got my boarding pass and then as I was heading through security little white blinking lights on the ceiling start going off throughout the ENTIRE airport with this message over the loudspeakers "WARNING! An EMERGENCY had been reported. Please stand by while the THREAT is confirmed! WARNING!" Well wasn't that fun for the next 5 minutes... I was looking around furiously hoping that whoever the crazy with the bazooka was was not anywhere near my part of the airport.

Then just as soon as it had begun the message stopped and the lights went off. Weird. I had just a short wait and then boarded my hour and 15 minute flight. Funny that it took less time to get from Georgia to Indiana than it did for Zach to drive to the airport to pick me up...

We headed back to Muncie and went to a breakfast joint called Sunshine Cafe for dinner. I wolfed down a supreme omelette + hashbrowns:
Then we shared these chocolate chip pancakes (by shared I mean I had a 1/4 and Zach had 3/4...)
Welcome Home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment