July 25, 2012

DINNER DATE

Wednesday Evening


It has been stiflingly, unbearably hot + humid the past couple of days. Apparently my YMCA doesn't think so though because I swear they didn't even have the air on tonight!!! I was sweating buckets. Did 25 minutes of sprint intervals on the treadmill (250 cal) followed by several reps on an arm weight machine followed by several reps on a thigh weight machine. Then got out of there to dry my face body off!!

Dinner
I knew exactly what I was fixing for dinner tonight and had it all planned out. Until this...
Text from Zach: "Are you excited about our dinner date?"
Me: "What dinner date?"
Zach: "The one I am taking you on tonight!!"
Me: *squeals* :D :D

So therefore, dinner plans changed. :)
When I got back from the gym there was still a LOT of time until dinner (we couldn't go eat until 8:30 because of Zach's soccer schedule). I knew I wanted to eat a bite of something but not ruin my appetite. Spied my oh-so-close to empty Justin's chocolate hazelnut butter jar.
Thought about putting some on an apple or crackers or something and decided that was too much food. Dipped my baby spoon in a couple of times for a bite and it was gone just like that! Need to replenish this soon...

When Zach got back we were off to...Johnny Carino's! As you know, neither one of us are thrilled with chain restaurants overall, but there is something special about Johnny Carino's on Wednesdays...Wine Down Wednesdays! (I know, I know I said no wine/snacks until I go to Georgia but when your husband takes you on a date because you are about to leave him for four days...things change :) ).

Started with some bread (of which I had two pieces).
And this bottle of Merlot! (of which I had two glasses!)
For dinner Zach had some kind of chicken with some kind of pasta...it was pretty good whatever it was!
I had a bowtie pasta with sundried tomatoes, mushrooms, artichoke and chicken. Tasty!
After dinner we headed to our putt putt course to play a round. Sky was beautiful tonight!

I got a 47- a new low!!
It was a lot of fun :) Then Zach and I had this cup of pb ice cream + eskimo kisses.
Now it's home chugging water and finishing "We Bought a Zoo"!

No comments:

Post a Comment