July 19, 2012

NO COOK BREAKFAST

Thursday Morning


Another cereal day! Same blend I had on Monday morning.
Along with that I finished up the last of a carton of strawberries. Loving my summer fruit flavors this week!

Got in my usual 30 minute booty call and now am really looking forward to today. I have a half day of work for the first time in ages!! I'm planning on getting quite a bit accomplished- including a nice loooong gym session.

Then sometime this afternoon (evening?) Heather and John get in and we have a family get together tonight! Finally got some rain yesterday and yet it's hot and humid as ever today- though storm clouds are threatening. That's good for our grass, but not for our putt putt course that had it's grand opening yesterday!! (At least the ice cream shop is doing well with all this heat! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment