August 5, 2012

A DECADE OF HARVEST

Sunday Morning


Good morning beautiful!

(I'm talking to YOU as well as that lovely ripe banana...) :)

Well you can obviously guess this morning's breakfast! Then again, knowing me you probably could have guessed it last week.

We are up early this morning to do some deep cleaning. I am working on getting my classroom in tip-top shape since I have several new kids starting in a couple of weeks!! Because I have a daycare that is open year-round I never really have a summer break to clean everything out and get it all sparkly again, so it's now or never!

Then it's off to church for a special Sunday because our church has existed for a decade now!! I am proud to be part of such a loving, compassionate group of people. People who genuinely care about others and the world around them. Who are looking to make a difference not just in our community here, but in Liberia, Africa and Jamaica and everywhere they go. People who don't say one thing and live another. It should be a good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment