August 27, 2012

FUDGE ON THE MAINLAND

Sunday Evening

After Dig IN I rushed home to see my cute husband. Always miss him so much when we have a night apart! I bestowed upon him his gifts from the day:
REAL fudge (since he discovered his love for this on Maui) and a bottle of Riesling from Winzerwald Winery. I have loved this winery when tasting there at both Vintage Indiana and Dig IN, can't wait to visit the actual winery!

Zach was hungry but I wasn't yet, so he broke into his fudge. I did have some and it was fabulous! Almost as good as the fudge from Hawaii. I think Hawaii fudge just tastes better cause you can see the ocean while eating it... We also had little glasses of the riesling while finishing the movie Acts of Valor. I had Zach drink out of a Dig IN glass so he could feel like he was part of something ;)
When I was finally ready for dinner around 8 we ventured out. Found ourselves at Chilis (in honor of Kori) and ate chips and queso.
I got this blackberry drink but just didn't want it. After a few sips Zach downed the rest- he wanted it! :)
I got a shrimp pasta for dinner that I ate a little over half of and didn't really eat the (lame) piece of garlic bread with it.
Enough food now! Have to wait a whole nother year for all the great Indy restaurants to come together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment