August 25, 2012

MAN-MADE

Saturday Morning

Last night I must have slept HARD! I don't think I woke up once, and then at 7:02 this morning I woke up, looked at the clock...and freaked out. I was thinking "oh no! I didn't set my alarm and kids are going to be here any minute! Good thing I woke up now! Etc. Etc." and as I bolted into the bathroom I realized...it's Saturday... Wow! Haven't done that in forever haha.

So then I slept some more. :) This morning's breakfast was literally man-made. Made by my man!!!
He turned this...
 Into this!!
 Made from scratch banana pancakes with vegan carob chips! Topped with a bit of real syrup and they were awesome. It was so nice to have someone else make breakfast :)
Off to seek out exercise outside, another lovely day! (Can you tell I've been burned out on indoor gym equipment lately? So much more fun to be outside!)

No comments:

Post a Comment