August 29, 2012

CHEEESY

Wednesday Afternoon

Zach has been working from home all day and offered to pick up some lunch! (Never turn that offer down :)! ) Fast food is pretty much always not an option which leaves a handful of places that are *ahem* the lesser of the evils. Today's pick was Panera. I requested my standby of broccoli and cheddar soup with a whole wheat baguette.
Then got crazy and asked for a side of mac n' cheese! You'd think I would have realized I was ordering TWO cheesy dishes....
So my question is, "Why is cheese not a vegetable?!" Cause I would be really good at getting my daily amount in... :)

A late post today because smack dab in the middle of nap-time my inspector showed! A rather inconvenient time for an inspection. Between going through all my files, setting off smoke detectors and various other things to check out in the classroom almost all of my children woke up. :/ That's the unfortunate part, but the good news is that I passed and am relicensed for another two years!

I shall have to celebrate this evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment