August 29, 2012

STRAWBERRY BLISS

Wednesday Morning

It was an oatmeal kinda day!! 
Cooked my usual mix of 1/3 C rolled oats + 1/4 C water + 1/2 C unsweetened almond milk + a pinch of salt. Didn't have a banana to whip in though which I definitely think changed the texture. It was more gummy than fluffy. Not bad, but not as much volume as I am used to!
Added flaxseed, vanilla, honey and strawberries at the end.
Topped it all off with Whole Foods granola crunch cereal and a bit of cacao bliss. Made a wonderful, slightly chocolatey oatmeal with juicy strawberries!
I really think I am pretty much back to normal- hooray! Felt just like myself this morning and really enjoyed my 30 minutes on the gazelle, it flew by. 

Today is the day my daycare inspector is scheduled to come. I get inspected once a year and relicensed every other year. This year I am up for relicensure! I feel prepared so let's hope I truly am. Wish me luck!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment