August 13, 2012

PIZZA IS NOT A CURE

Sunday Afternoon

Nothing was really sounding that good for lunch today except one thing: Pizza King. So we got our usual order of breadsticks + a pizza of half royal feast/half baked ham and barbecue. I ate my half of the breadsticks, my half of the pizza and it tasted pretty good.
Until I was sick the rest of the afternoon. Second time around = not so good. Perhaps I should have eaten something other than greasy pizza? It was just that vegetables sounded so unappetizing...

After a nap and a good amount of time my stomach was more settled and I decided to try having frozen yogurt. Got the nut cup sundae and didn't finish all of it, but what I ate tasted good and didn't make me sick! I normally wouldn't ever say this phrase, but- they put TOO MUCH peanut butter on it! Had to scrape a lot off... I really just wanted more of the vanilla yogurt and reese cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment