August 14, 2012

MY DATE IS LATE

Tuesday Evening

Well folks, dinner has gotten switched up a bit tonight! My exciting meal plan is going to be implemented tomorrow and tonight has turned into exciting date! Except for the fact that my date's girl's team had a soccer game and it's pushing 8pm and he still isn't home :) Life of a soccer coach's wife ;)

So late date it is then! Hopefully I will still have time to get whatever in the world I consume tonight UP tonight, but if not it will be here first thing in the AM.

*Dates are great no matter how long you have been married. It is always nice to still be formally "asked out" and my husband is a winner at that :)

Next day...
Sorry these pictures are abominable! It was so dark at dinner!! I got this caramel appletini since I was feeling festive for date night....
Unfortunately I didn't really like it. At all! I only drank probably 4 sips total? It didn't even look like it had budged. On top of all that the flavor profile didn't match my dinner one bit. Bummer. (Though the apple sticks were good) :)

Dinner on the other hand was tasty! Fulfilled the pasta hole in my heart stomach for sure! Baked cheese tortellini.
And I ate CLOSE to all of it. Think my appetite is finally back to normal :) After dinner we took a drive and enjoyed talking, looking at the beautiful sky and eating peppermints that were grabbed while leaving the restaurant. *I am a complete peppermint klepto and always grab 20 more than my allotted share...

No comments:

Post a Comment