August 10, 2012

REHEAT. EAT.

Friday Evening


Well I happily got off work a half hour early tonight!! So instead of waiting 30 minutes to go to turbo kick I wanted to get straight to the gym. So I did. And did 31 minutes on the treadmill for 400 calories burned.

Tonight was a leftovers kind of night. Zach was not going to be home for a while and I needed to eat and get going because I am helping Hillary paint her new apartment tonight! So I heated up the last of the tuna tetrazzini and seasoned it with red pepper flakes. 
 Spicy!!
Simple. Yummy. Gotta go!!

Back now and it is only 10pm on a Friday and I. Am. Wiped. Want some exercise? Paint a room! I'm exhausted!! But Hillary's room is now a lovely shade of gray (that I deemed "elephant gray" :) ) and we had a fun time doing it. I managed to paint my legs up a bit too...

Now I need to get to bed early because I am headed to the gym in the morning to do my first 5k since Hawaii. It won't be pretty, I'll probably have to walk some, but I'm gonna do it! Fun day planned tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment