August 3, 2012

EGG AND SALAD, BUT NOT EGGSALAD

Friday Afternoon


I was actually looking forward to my salad lunch today :) Let's see how long that lasts this next week...
A bed of romaine with carrots/tomatoes (from my grandpa-in-law's garden!!)/cucumber (also from grandpa Bob's garden)/hard-boiled egg.
BIG NEWS: I created an awesome dressing!!! In a little measuring cup I mixed various amounts of EVOO + pepper + lemon juice + garlic + pesto + (here's the kicker) fig jam!!! I know that sounds weird, but it made an incredible combo!

 Did I mention I sprinkled some pink himalayan sea salt over the salad? Well I did :)

I am ready to be off work!! Have a quick gym workout planned, a delicious dinner ahead, taking Hillary to the putt-putt course for her first time- all makings of a good night! Then tomorrow is finally going to be a Zach & Jordan day :) :) We need one of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment