August 27, 2012

SUPPER FOR A SICKLING

Monday Evening

:( I haven't exercised today, I haven't really eaten much, I can't really swallow too well, I'm not going to make it to Bible study...I just don't feel like me today!!

Running a low fever now and I am chugging water and taking vitamin C and hoping to kick this so I can get back to being me tomorrow! So what does a sick girl eat for dinner when she doesn't feel like cooking and doesn't want to drag herself out the door to pick something up? Pizza of course. Of all of our (two) types of food you can get delivered in Muncie (Chinese and pizza), I chose pizza. With breadsticks. From Pizza King, where else?!
Didn't eat as much pizza as I normally would though, which isn't all bad (haha) but I expected to be hungrier with what I've eaten today. I think it's just the fact that swallowing hurts that makes eating less fun :/
Going to bed now. Yes, at 6. That's how awesome poorly I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment