August 30, 2012

DON'T BREAK THE YOLK

Thursday Morning

 Yolk is gorgeous. That's just my opinion of course...
 Cooked two eggs over easy with a side of Ezekiel toast and green apple.
I think I could have eaten about 3 more eggs!!! So, so good. Not to mention I cooked them perfectly today :) When I woke up this morning I suddenly remembered that I have a half day today and THAT, my friends, is a wonderful way to wake up!

Did my arm booty call this morning. Remember I said I was going to start alternating cardio booty calls with strength booty calls? Today I did
-Goalpost Rotation 15 reps (targets medial deltoid, rear deltoid and rotator cuff)
-Tricep Extension 10 reps per side (targets triceps, butt and legs)
-10-10-10's 10 reps per side (targets biceps, brachialis and brachioradialis)

Almost time for the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment