August 2, 2012

HOW MANY SALADS CAN I MAKE IN A WEEK?

Thursday Afternoon


I imagine that my salad making is going to be getting preeeetty creative if I am going to have one every day for lunch. Today's salad was a kitchen sink type salad with: mushrooms, green peppers, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, feta cheese and grapes.
Topped with Drew's smoked tomato dressing. I am done with this dressing now. There is still a tiny bit left but I just do not care for it at ALL anymore. I honestly would have enjoyed my salad more without it I think! It just made everything a bit gaggy by the end...

For an afternoon workout I returned to my favorite trainers K&K, the Tone It Up girls! I found one of my old favorite videos Bikini Body Best Bootycamp workout and did this through. It's so nice to feel like I am on a schedule again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment