August 13, 2012

FRUIT- THE REAL CURE

Monday Afternoon

I was looking back at yesterday's posts and I owe you guys an apology for the serious lack of nutritional content, and just lack of content in general!! My absolute worst trigger for eating poorly is lack of sleep. When I am tired I have cravings, I don't feel like fixing anything, I have much lower willpower and it all around is never pretty. Which is why I cannot/should not have as many drinks as I did on Saturday. It takes me days to recover. Not only is it really rough on your body, but it just isn't the person I want to be in general. We are having a get-together this Friday night, but I can promise in advance it is going to be MUCH milder from my aspect :)

Now that we've gotten that out of the way... I am starting to feel better, though am very exhausted. It may not be much of a meal, but we have a ton of fruit left from my gargantuan fruit salad so I picked my way through a bowl of that.

Felt even more settled after drinking a bunch of water and I think I am even going to drag myself to the gym after work :)
To whomever happens to stop by and read this: thanks for putting up with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment