August 20, 2012

WHAT'S LEFTOVER?

Sunday Afternoon

When we got back home this afternoon I armed myself with all my cookbooks, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and leftover homemade pizza + cantaloupe.
The pizza and fruit was lunch, the cookbooks were to plan my menu and HP1 was just for entertainment purposes. :)
I love getting my menu organized this way at the beginning of every week. It makes me feel so prepared and I get excited each day about what meal I am going to fix that night! Zach and I went and played a round of putt putt and I scored a 43- my new low!

When we got home and Zach had a soccer meeting Mom whisked me away to Tonne Winery for some traminette on their patio. It was a gorgeous day
With lovely company
And a refreshing drink! (Had a few of these glasses)

A perfect Sunday Afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment