August 25, 2012

FISH

Saturday Afternoon

Fish for dinner last night, and I turned into a fish today- a pool workout this morning! As if my arms/shoulders weren't already pretty shot from yesterday's ZWOW... I did 25 minutes of continuous swimming in my in-law's pool. That may not sound like much to some people, but oh-my-word I am such a bad swimmer. It was TOUGH! If this wouldn't have been in water I am sure I would have been drenched in sweat and my heart rate was going through the roof! So I guess I got a good workout :)

Lunch was simple boring. As it normally is on Saturdays when I have fun plans for dinner (and I do!).
Greens with cucumber and green pepper topped with Drew's smoked tomato dressing. Strawberrries. The end.

 The strawberries really were delicious though.
Getting ready to go watch a boy's home game with Mom. Then tonight I am headed to Indy to try out a new restaurant with Leah and have a sleepover at her house!!! Big plans for tomorrow :)

GOOOOO TIGERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment