August 16, 2012

DON'T SLEEP YOUR LIFE AWAY

Thursday Afternoon

Whew! Sorry for this late post, I know it's practically dinner time now but it has been a weird and busy afternoon.

My sub showed up at 1 and I had every intention of going for a nice long bike ride. That is until the clouds dumped a weeks worth of rain in 5 minutes... Plans changed and I treated myself to a roast beef for lunch.
Then I was all prepared to go to the gym, sat in my bed to read for just a bit, and promptly passed out asleep for the next couple of hours!! Must have needed it... When I woke up I realized I needed to jump in the shower. It wasn't until after my shower I realized I still hadn't worked out. Whoops. At least my sweat would be clean sweat now!

Ran off to the gym to do a quick 20 minutes on the elliptical (all I had time for) and then raced back home to meet my mom to fix supper. Which is what I am doing right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment