August 13, 2012

RUBY TUESDAYS ON A MONDAY

Monday Evening

I had said I MAY drag myself to the gym right? Not that I for sure WOULD. Oh good, cause I didn't go. I got off work a bit early tonight even but literally sat on the couch trying to stay awake until time to go to dinner. Man has today been rough...

As I have mentioned so many times before, Muncie does not have stellar dining options. Our meeting place tonight was Ruby Tuesday and I could not even tell you the last time I had been there! I was pleased to be able to order the salad bar though, along with a cup of soup. I made a salad with mixed greens, snow peas, green peppers, tomatoes, a bit of cheese and a tsp. of some dressing. Not sure which dressing because it wasn't labeled, but it looked like the lesser of the evils :)
Also added a couple tiny spoonfuls of some of the other salads on the bar (broccoli salad, potato salad, etc.)

It was good, but unfortunately my soup was not. :/ I got the broccoli and cheese soup (which at Panera has decent nutritional info) but really it was all cheese and no broccoli. It felt like I was eating a bowl of nacho cheese sauce.
I fished out some of the broccoli and ate it but left the majority of the soup behind.

But that's okay because tomorrow night I am cooking and I have a hopefully great dinner planned!!
Goodnight friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment