August 6, 2012

SOMETHING'S FISHY

Monday Afternoon

Another day, another salad. And another one I was actually looking forward to!
Citrus tilapia + goat cheese salad
-romaine lettuce
-a piece of last week's citrus fish
-a bit of extra goat cheese from the goat cheese + fig sandwiches (which means it had been mixed with honey and lemon rind)
-cucumber
-tomatoes

Dressed with EVOO + lemon juice
Mmmmm goat cheese.....

This afternoon was ZWOW time! ZWOW 5 to be exact. This was an AMRAP workout (as many rounds as possible) and it was fast-paced and killer!
In ten minutes do as many rounds of the following as possible:

10 bicep curls + shoulder press
30 medicine ball mountain climbers (I don't own a med. ball so I just put my hands on the floor)
10 sumo dead lift high pull (She used a kettle bell but I don't have one of those either. Used a single weight, but it definitely wasn't challenging enough for this move!)
5 competition burpees

I did 4 rounds of this in the 10 minutes. Someone put me on oxygen please? :)
Haven't tried a ZWOW? Please do. It will rock your world! And by rock your world I mean rip up your muscles...

1 comment: