August 11, 2012

SHOUPS

Saturday Afternoon

I always get hungry for lunch earlier on Saturdays. Most likely because I have a more intense morning workout than any other day of the week. At any rate I made myself wait until 11:30 so I could feel like it was slightly acceptable to eat lunch and then I dug in!

(Snacked on a few of these while heating up lunch)
The tomatoes from Grandma and her husband Larry's garden- they are just SO GOOD. I eat them the way some people eat candy :)

Leftover quinoa (though not as pretty as the other night) and steamed broccoli + cauliflower seasoned with Shoups.
I used to use Shoups seasoning on any and every vegetable and then got out of the habit. Most likely because my bottle has |thismuch| left in it... But it is so darn good!! Brings any vegetable to life! ;) (That was cheesy huh?)

Ate this with the company of my TV :D (Half of the veggies went back in the fridge for later eating!)

I love getting up early on Saturdays- I have already had breakfast, worked out, blogged breakfast, showered, dried my hair (no easy feat), ran to the grocery, had lunch, blogged lunch all before noon! I can't believe that just a few years ago I would still be asleep right now... I used to sleep sometimes until after one o' clock on Saturdays!!! There is NO WAY I could do that now. I prefer being productive and not whiling the day away sleeping :)

Mom will be here soon to hang out for a while and I have a fruit salad to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment