August 20, 2012

WRAP IT UP

Monday Afternoon

I really had my wonderful La Tortilla factory tortillas stuck in my head today and knew I wanted to make some kind of wrap for lunch. I was feeling breakfasty and decided eggs would be involved!
Scrambled up 2 of our farmer's market eggs with S + P. Cooked green peppers and mushrooms in another skillet.
Added mozz. cheese to the eggs at the end of cooking.

Spread some FAGE and salsa on my wrap then stuffed it with all my stovetop ingredients plus gouda and banana peppers. I really wanted jalapeƱos but didn't have any :(

The banana peppers were kind of my replacement for the jalapeƱos but they weren't the best substitute. Luckily I didn't use that many of them!

My new girl has been doing fantastic today! No afternoon workout though because I am keeping a close eye on her this nap-time. Can't wait to get in the gym this evening!!


No comments:

Post a Comment