August 9, 2012

GOLDEN GIRLS

Thursday Morning

Last night Mom and I went on a nice 40 minute walk around my neighborhood. I love walking/talking with someone, it always makes time go so fast! When I got back Zach and I snuggled up and watched the amazing Misty May and Kerri Walsh win their 3rd gold medal. Talk about inspirational!! Those girls are incredible!!

Also while watching Olympics I ordered something offline that I am jumping out of my seat excited about. But....you will have to wait until it gets here to find out! I will give you a hint though, it is something food related :) EEE!

Speaking of food...breakfast time!
Fruit combo of the day: banana + apple with cinnamon (and a drizzle of honey on the banana). A tsp of white chocolate wonderful + a tsp. of TJ's PB for dipping. A team as worthy of the gold as Misty and Kerri! :)




















Photo bombed by Spooky. That cat is always hungry. Must take after his momma....
I only have today and tomorrow left of my "meal plan" that I put myself on last week. It really hasn't been all that restrictive, but I AM looking forward to being able to have oatmeal for breakfast or eggs for lunch again. Not to mention a bit of wine :)

30 minutes on the gazelle? Check!

Enjoy your day and I hope wherever you are it is less gloomy/rainy/cloudy than here in Muncie, IN! Send some sunshine my way for Saturday please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment