August 15, 2012

WHERE'S THE BEEF?

Wednesday Afternoon

Where's the beef? It's in my all beef hot dog :D

I am such a kid today with the cereal breakfast and hot dog lunch. Though my hot dog is slightly more grown up by going bunless and being all beef instead of all-the-meats-in-the-factory. Served with only the best: ketchup, mustard and relish.
We are alllllmost done with the fruit, promise!! It's getting to the point where the only thing that still tastes good are the grapes anyway...

This afternoon it was time to fatigue my arms by putting them through a rigorous circuit. I always say I need 10 pounders for dumbbells (and I do!) but I will say that after a few days without strength moves for the arms the 8 pounders feel a bit heavy too!

I am so looking forward to cooking dinner again tonight. Too many nights of non-homecooked meals and I start getting that itch! It's one I am putting together myself, so hopefully it'll be a winner. And hopefully Zach's girl's soccer team will be winners again tonight at their first home game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment