August 8, 2012

SKIPPING TIME

Wednesday Morning

Whoops! I just typed Wednesday afternoon for some reason! Wishful thinking I guess :) This week does seem to be going at a decent speed though, which is good since I am really looking forward to this weekend!

Much more rested this morning, blame it on the 8 hours!! :) Powered through 30 minutes on my gazelle and then dove into this little fruit bowl!
Blueberries + Nectarine

If ever there was a week I was dedicating to eating fruit each morning, this has been a good one! Warm and sunny outside makes me crave fruit- it's just so refreshing.
Last night Zach and I ended up going out to Delta Greens and playing a round of putt-putt. He only beat me by 1! He must have had a bad game I must be getting better!!! ;)

HAAAAAAAPY Humpday!


No comments:

Post a Comment