August 18, 2012

SOMETHING GREEN

Saturday Afternoon

I feel like it has been ages since I have had a salad! (Despite the fact that I ate them every day for a week just a week ago...) So a salad it was :)
Green leaf lettuce + tomatoes + green peppers + cucumber + a dressing you rarely see me use- ranch! (Just 1/2 a TBS.)
This tasted surprisingly great. I don't always love salads, but I was really craving one today :)
Went for a gorgeous mile run this afternoon. It is such perfect weather out. Definitely planning on getting more outdoor activity in with Zach when he gets home. Both his teams had a games today!

Tonight we embarking on a babysitting adventure... :) Wish us luck!

...a bit later
Zach's girls lost today, but the boys won their first game! When Zach got home we went out to Delta Greens and the Scoop (our putt putt and ice cream place) for the Scoop's official grand opening. We shared a free baby scoop of the new flavor "anniversary cake" and it was delicious!
Zach got a chicken sandwich that he thoroughly enjoyed hahaha
And I had a coney dog (to round out that salad) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment