August 28, 2012

RECOVERING

Tuesday Morning

Wow. I slept almost 13 hours last night!! I don't feel 100% today, but I feel loads better than yesterday. Yesterday was rough. Started off my morning right with some strawberries and a slice of Ezekiel toast with pomegranate Crofters jam. :)
 Yum.
I have decided that two days during the workweek (probably normally Tues/Thurs) I am going to be doing weights for my bootycall. I don't want to hit too much of a plateau since I do the same thing every morning and I also need to incorporate weights more into my day, so this is how I will do it!

On the days I do weights I will do I set of shoulder moves, one set of triceps moves and one set of biceps moves. This morning I did:
-three point row (10 reps each side) for back, medial deltoid and rear deltoid
-triangle pushup (15- tough!) for shoulders, chest, triceps and core
-slingshot (15 reps each side) for back and biceps [used a resistance band for this one]

Here's hoping today goes much better than yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment