August 29, 2012

THE CHEESE DOOR

Wednesday Evening

I was folding laundry today and between my pile on the left and Zach's pile on the right, think you can pick out our favorite color??
What's funny is I made him come look at this and realized we were both wearing blue shirts today as well!

Got a text during the kid's recess this afternoon from Zach that simply read "cheese door." I was confused, but took it to mean cheese drawer. When we came inside for snack I checked and sure enough! There was something in the cheese "door" :)
It was a note congratulating me on passing inspection and a bunch of other mushy stuff I won't get into :D He's the best.

After work I headed out on a 30 min. walk/jog with Mom! Lovely, cloudless day for it.

When I got home I wasn't really very hungry. So I sliced up a beautiful tomato from my grandpa-in-law's garden and paired it with 4 Whole Foods crackers.

Good grief these tomatoes are good! Must keep eating them...

Done and done!

Zach is gone with games the whole evening about an hour away and won't be back til late. So I am now heading over to Hillary's to hang out. Time for her to watch the next Harry Potter- we are on movie 6! Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

*A scary fact to leave you with. In '91 no state had more than %20 obesity rate. Now no state has LESS. Yikes America.*

{Edited to add}
Well of course I got hungry later!! Especially after I had two of this size "glass" of Catawba wine!
Classy I know :)

So I munched on a few wheat thins (not pictured) and half-way through the movie Hillary and I went to Berrywinkle for a treat. Remember a long time ago me telling you about Berrywinkle's self-serve toppings? I think they all jumped into my cup tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment