August 27, 2012

NOT A LOT OF ANYTHING

Monday Morning

Not a lot of sunshine. Not a lot of energy. Not a lot of exercise. Not a lot of breakfast.

Just one of those mornings! It took me forever to get even a little hungry this morning. I think my body is still feeding off of yesterday's calories!!

When I finally was ready to eat a little something I put a couple of handfuls of Three Sisters graham cracker squares into a baby bowl.
Cereal in Vegas!! (My vacation book from last year) Actually at this time last year we were getting ready to go to Vegas. Last Labor Day weekend we flew to Vegas for a whirlwind trip with Kori and our friend Gabe. It was such a blast!
This year it's off to St. Louis in just a few days. Very excited for a mini-vacation and of course, for a day off!!

Not feeling awesome this morning either. Throats a little sore, heads a little achey... Such is Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment