August 14, 2012

GROWING UP IS HARD TO DO

Tuesday Morning

As always after a less-than-perfect weekend it is so nice to "return to the land of the living" :) Breakfast today did just that!
FAGE topped with a whole mess of blueberries, a bit of honey, granola and cinnamon.
It tasted like summer even if it doesn't LOOK like summer out... It is so dark out there! I was struggling to find any natural lighting for my yogurt. Where did our gorgeous cloudless days go?

Today is a sad day, one of my daycare kid's last days. I have had several with last days lately because I am losing kids to kindergarten, which happens every year. But this year (today) I lose the last member of my original class. When I opened almost 4 years ago (this Saturday!!) I only had 5 kids. Getting started was the toughest part of opening a daycare. As time went on I added a lot of kids and gradually lost all the ones who had started with me. All except one. Now he has been here since the day I opened, Mon-Fri, and I will no longer have him after today :( My kids are growing up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment