August 2, 2012

LAST NIGHT/THIS MORNING

Thursday Morning


Last night...I did not put up a blog post.
Last night...I ate Fazoli's alfredo with one breadstick
Last night...I actually felt bad about what I was eating, and ate it anyways.
Last night...I decided that I needed to do something more drastic to get back to a healthy lifestyle

This morning...I decided on a week long "plan" to steer myself
This morning...I did my 30 minutes on the gazelle
This morning...I ate this for breakfast:
So the plan- until next Friday I am going to have fruit for breakfast (occasionally with yogurt), salad for lunch and a main item + vegetable for dinner. No drinks & no snacks. See this may be extreme to some people, but the thing is when I set up something rigid for myself I ALMOST always follow it to a T. Then when I am in a good pattern it just becomes habit. But trying to go back to eating the way I did before Hawaii has been difficult when I leave each day up in the air. This is because each afternoon when I am at the peak of feeling stress or tiredness from my day I start saying to myself "well, tonight I can eat this or that and it will be enjoyable/comforting" and that somehow makes my day better. That is, until the next day when I feel bad about it and the cycle starts all over.

I haven't even weighed in in forever because I didn't want to know!! Guess I will make it a goal to do that next Friday! Sorry for all the rambling, especially because I know not everyone is like this. Sometimes I feel like the only person who has these crazy food issues...but I know that isn't true. So here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment