August 25, 2012

EL SOL = THE SUN

Saturday Evening

Mom and I sat through a HOT boy's soccer game this afternoon, but at least we won! Boys are 4-0 now :) After soccer and a bit of lazing around the house I took off for Indy to see Leah.

We had plans to go to a new restaurant (well new to us) called El Sol de Tala. We always love eating Mexican food together. First I met Leah's new kitty...
 Then it was off to dinner. Not much from the outside..
 But it was so neat in the inside!
 We shared a pitcher of margaritas (and I finished off a bit more of them than Leah)
 Freshly made guacamole!
 For dinner I had a combination plate with a taco/enchilada/burrito combo. Plus beans and a salad that I didn't really eat, though I did have some of the rice!

 Told you the place was crazy cool inside!
 Get this...at the end of the meal the server comes out and asks us if we can hang on a minute. We say sure and then wonder what in the world is going on and then the manager comes out with....THIS! A slice of margarita cake!
 
 It wasn't the best dessert ever but it was free and that makes it fabulous!

We have fun times... :) See you tomorrow with an exciting event!

No comments:

Post a Comment