August 28, 2012

HOME-COOKING

Tuesday Evening

Hello YMCA, it's been a while! I was so into outdoor exercise last week that it has been about a week since I was last in my gym. Wasn't there for long tonight, but it was still nice to do a machine. (Though I really do love walking outside the best!) Did 10 minutes on the arc trainer (134 calories) and 15 on the treadmill at an incline (150 calories) all while reading "Congo." Love Michael Crichton!

Then it was a brief shower and off to Mom and Dad's for supper! Zach has back-to-back boys then girls games tonight so I was solo. Dinner in Mom and Dad's diner themed kitchen :) I meant to take a photo of the whole kitchen and forgot! (But there is a jukebox and booth and it's awesome! I will take one next time.) 
Mom made an awesome crockpot chicken with potatoes, onions, oregano, S + P and garlic. I think that was all? Delicious!
Accompanied by a roll and a salad with mandarin oranges/almonds/dried cranberries.
 A great meal followed by a glass of riesling on the porch.
A nice evening and probably heading to bed a bit early again!

No comments:

Post a Comment